- Drafted margin trading agreements, custody services and issue management agreements for IDLC, Bangladesh.
- Our Financial Advisor has experience in formation and floatation of a number of closed-end mutual funds. For example: AIMS First Guaranteed Mutual Fund, the first private-sector managed mutual fund in the country; Grameen Mutual Fund One, the mutual fund sponsored by Grameen Bank.
- In addition, our Financial Advisor has managed the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of a number of companies including Berger Paints (BD) Limited, Marico (BD) Limited, and RAK Ceramics Limited.
- Our Financial Advisor also has carried out due-diligence and valuation for a number of underwriting proposals e.g. Grameen Phone, Dhaka Bank.
We advise leading corporations and financial institutions on securities issues, including transactional and advisory matters.
Our experience in this area includes:
- Representing underwriters in public offerings.
- Representing private equity companies on complex leveraged financing transactions, including high-yield debt offerings.
- General securities law advice on listing and corporate governance requirements, including insider trading, and disclosure requirements.